For a delicious dinner option, try the Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp pasta. Start by combining juicy shrimp, garlic, heavy cream, cheese, red pepper, and basil to create a flavorful sauce for the pasta. With a quick preparation time of only 30 minutes, this recipe is easy to make and suitable for either a cozy family dinner or an impressive dinner party spread. So go ahead, sit back, and savor the satisfying meal.
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp is a delicious and creamy pasta dish made with cooked shrimp, garlic, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and fresh basil. This dish is easy to make and is ready in under 30 minutes. The pasta is tossed with the creamy sauce, making each bite full of flavor. Serve this dish as a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb. Large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 6 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano grated
- 1/2 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 lb. Linguine your choice of pasta
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Add the cooked pasta and reserved pasta water to the sauce, and toss to combine.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and stir.
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh basil leaves.